Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
TAFE NSW Library Subject Guides
Find relevant, reliable information for your subject. Books, videos, journals, research databases, Australian Standards, and more.
Use the page tabs above to find relevant online and library resources
- Welcome - will help you find books and DVDs in the Library
- eResources - access to online journals and lots more
- Web Resources - a collection of relevant websites and web resources
- Topics - information and resources arranged by topic
- Research Help - covers research skills, referencing, plagiarism and more.
Search the Catalogue
Find library resources for your course
Contact Us About This Guide
WGSN (formerly Worth Global Style Network) is a trend forecasting and design resource database that provides an insight into current and future trends in beauty, fashion, food & drink, lifestyle products, interiors and retail. You will need to visit a TAFE NSW campus to create or reactivate an account. Accounts will need to be accessed on campus once every 90 days for ongoing access. If you need to create or reactivate an account please click here
Chat to a Librarian
Have a question about libraries?