Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
TAFE NSW Library Subject Guides
Find relevant, reliable information for your subject. Books, videos, journals, research databases, Australian Standards, and more.
Use the page tabs above to find relevant online and library resources
- Welcome - will help you find books and DVDs in the Library
- eResources - access to online journals and lots more
- Web Resources - a collection of relevant websites and web resources
- Topics - information and resources arranged by topic
- Research Help - covers research skills, referencing, plagiarism and more.
Other useful Guides
Search the Catalogue
Find library resources for your course
New Resources Available
Latest resources on baking - borrow now, reserve or ask for an interlibrary loan (ILL).
Chat to a Librarian
Have a question about libraries?
Resources by Subject Area
Choose a subject from the list below to find relevant books, DVDs and other resources.
Contact Us About This Guide