Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About TAFE NSW Libraries LibGuides
Find course readings and relevant, reliable information for your degree. Books, videos, journals, research databases, Australian Standards, and more.
Use the page tabs above to find relevant library and online resources:
- Welcome - will help you find quick links, books and DVDs in the Library
- eResources - access online journals, eBooks, eVideos and tutorial platforms
- Web Resources - a collection of relevant websites and web resources
- Year 1 - shared readings for the Diploma and Bachelor subjects
- Year 2 and Year 3 - readings for the Bachelor subjects
- Academic Skills - research skills, referencing and plagiarism support from specialist librarians
CCH eBooks give you access to the Australian and Asian CCH publications including the latest edition of the Australian master tax guide.
Search the Catalogue
Find library resources for your course
Resources by Subject Area
Choose a subject from the list below to find relevant books, DVDs, eBooks and other online resources.
Contact Us About This Guide