1. Click on the time in the bottom right hand corner
then click on No network.
2. Select TAFENSW from the list of available networks.
3. Set EAP Method to be PEAP.
4. Set the Phase 2 authentication to Automatic.
5. Make sure the Server CA certificate is set to Do not check.
6. Type your TAFE NSW username and password.
Format your username as
7. Tick the box Save identity and password
then click Connect.
8. You should now be connected to the TAFENSW Wi-Fi network.
9. To test this has worked
The results of the search should load and display correctly.
Still not working?
Try the More Help box on this page. Library staff can also help you to follow the instructions.
If you have followed our instructions but still cannot connect to the Wi-Fi, try one or more of these:
Forget the network
This may help if the Wi-Fi connection is still not working after following the instructions for your device, or when you have changed your password.
Change to manual proxy
If the device says that it is connected to the Wi-Fi but there is no internet, you need to set the proxy.
The proxy is now changed to manual.
Change the EAP method
If the device does not connect at all, try setting the proxy to manual as above, then change the EAP method.
Still not working? Try our Support and FAQ.