Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
As of 1 July 2020 LinkedIn Learning will no longer support the Internet Explorer 11 browser. For the best experience, use Google Chrome or check the list of supported Internet browsers.
Support for Students
Support for students on campus
Issues with your account
- If you can not log in to Linkedin Learning and other TAFE NSW logins like the TAFE NSW Portal, visit the Customer Service Team at your local campus. Please note that only current TAFE NSW students and staff have access to Linkedin Learning.
- Library staff on campus may also be able to assist, but please note we cannot troubleshoot and support all devices. You are welcome to access LinkedIn Learning via computers on campus
- See the Searching and Features tabs. Library staff on campus are also happy to help you use Linkedin Learning.
Support for TAFE NSW Digital students
- For help with accounts and other issues, please contact your teacher or the Customer Services Team in the first instance. If you are near a TAFE NSW campus, Library and local Customer Services Team staff will be happy to help.
Support for Staff
All staff are welcome to join the Linkedin Learning User Group on Workplace where you can network, collaborate and share experiences with your colleagues.
Technical and account issues:
- Library staff are available to run training sessions for you and your students.
Alternative Logins- Via the App
1. At the app on your device, click Sign in with your organization portal.
2. Click on the words Enter your organization's name or domain to place the cursor there.
3. Overwrite the words with tafensw.edu.au and then click Sign in with your organization portal.
4. At the next screen press Continue.
5. At the TAFE NSW login screen, log in using your TAFE NSW username and password.
Should I Activate My LinkedIn Members Account?
The first time you log into LinkedIn Learning, you will have to activate your account. You are advised at this point not to connect any LinkedIn account you may have.
At the next 2 steps click Continue without LinkedIn and Do not connect my account.
If you have a LinkedIn account, you can connect your LinkedIn profile after the activation of your TAFE NSW LinkedIn Learning account. Follow the instructions in the box below.
To connect an existing LinkedIn profile to your TAFE NSW LinkedIn Learning account, take the following steps:
- Log in to LinkedIn Learning with your TAFE NSW username and password.
- Under your profile dropdown menu (Me), select Settings
- At Connect your LinkedIn account to your LinkedIn Learning account provided by your organization click Connect my account
- At the LinkedIn login screen, use your LinkedIn login credentials.
When you connect your accounts, you can ask and answer questions, join groups of other learners, see what your connections are learning, and more.
Alternative Logins - Via the Portal
Logging in via the TAFE NSW Portal
Log in to your TAFE NSW Portal using your TAFE NSW username and password.
Students click on Linkedin Learning in the Resources and Information Links box.
Staff click on Linkedin Learning in the My Resources box.
How to Use LinkedIn Learning