Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Support for Students
Support for students on campus
Issues with your account
- If you can not log in to Linkedin Learning and other TAFE NSW logins like the TAFE NSW Portal, visit the Student Administration Office at your local campus. Please note that only current TAFE NSW students and staff have access to Linkedin Learning.
- Library staff on campus may also be able to assist, but please note we cannot troubleshoot and support all devices. You are welcome to access LinkedIn Learning via computers on campus
- See the Searching and Features tabs. Library staff on campus are also happy to help you use Linkedin Learning.
Support for TAFE NSW Digital students
- For help with accounts and other issues, please contact your teacher or the Student Administration Office in the first instance. If you are near a TAFE NSW campus, Library and local Student Administration Office staff will be happy to help.
- Please note that some countries do not allow access to LinkedIn Learning.
Student Technology Service Desk
Library staff can help you follow the instructions on this guide when you are on site.
Further technical help may be available via the Student Technology Service Desk. Call 131 601 and follow the prompts.
Students who may be deaf or hard of hearing, can seek assistance through the National Relay Service or may lodge a request online through the get technology help form.
Support for Staff
Technical and account issues
- You can also log a ServiceNow call (Staff only).
- Your local campus library can also help with navigation and minor technical issues.
- Library staff are available to run training sessions for you and your students.
Information provided by Capility Central on the TAFE NSW Intranet (Staff only).
Log in to Linkedin Learning Via Your App
1. At the app on your device, click Sign in.
2. At the next screen, enter tafensw.edu.au instead of an email address and click Continue.
3. Click Continue to TAFE NSW.
4. At the TAFE NSW login screen, log in using your TAFE NSW username and password.
What email address should I use in LinkedIn Learning?
The preferred email address is your TAFE NSW email. Staff use their email ending with @tafensw.edu.au and students use their email ending with @studytafensw.edu.au.
How do I log in after signing out?
At the LinkedIn Learning the Sign In page enter tafensw.edu.au into the email field. This will take you to the TAFE NSW login page. Log in with you TAFE NSW username and password.
I don't know or I have forgotten my TAFE NSW username and/or password
- If you are currently enrolled, you can ask your local Student Administration Office staff to issue or reset your password.
- In some locations, Library staff may also be able to issue and reset your password.
I'm not sure I am using the correct TAFE NSW username and/or password
Test whether you have an incorrect, outdated or expired TAFENSW username and password by logging onto a PC or Mac on campus.
- If you are able to log on successfully then there is no issue with your username and password. Check out our other troubleshooting tips on this page.
- If you are unable to log on successfully, please see Student Administration Office staff for assistance with your username and password
- Library staff in some locations may be able to reset your password, which could solve the issue.
Should I Activate My LinkedIn Members Account When registering my TAFE Account?
Please do not add your other account when first registering your TAFE NSW account.
Adding your other account when you first register your TAFE account will cause difficulties with accessing any TAFE created links we may give you. If you have an existing LinkedIn account you can add it later, following the instructions in the box below.
At the following 2 steps, click Continue without LinkedIn and Do not connect my account.
Once you have set up and activated your TAFE NSW LinkedIn Learning profile, you can connect an existing personal LinkedIn profile to your TAFE NSW LinkedIn Learning account. Take the following steps:
- Log in to LinkedIn Learning with your TAFE NSW username and password.
- Under your profile dropdown menu (Me), select Settings
- At Connect your LinkedIn account to your LinkedIn Learning account provided by your organization click Connect my account
- At the LinkedIn login screen, use your non TAFE LinkedIn login credentials.
If you have a LinkedIn personal account connected to your TAFE account:
- You can ask and answer questions, join groups of other learners, see what your connections are learning, and more.
- Once you leave TAFE NSW, you can still access your certificates. (If you have not linked, you will not be able to access your certificates awarded under your TAFE account, once you leave TAFE)
Alternative Logins - Via the Portal
Logging in via the TAFE NSW Portal
Log in to your TAFE NSW Portal using your TAFE NSW username and password.
Students click on Linkedin Learning in the Resources and Information Links box.
Staff click on Linkedin Learning in the My Resources box.
How to Use LinkedIn Learning