Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Features of the Multi Function Devices at TAFE NSW
All TAFE campuses have updated multi function devices (MFDs) that can print, copy and scan.
The new devices feature:
- Find me Printing - collect your work from any MFD on any campus
- BYOD printing - send your work to a MFD from your own device whilst using the TAFE Wi-Fi
- Scan to your TAFE NSW email, USB and OneDrive
- Consistent, simplified experience no matter where you are
- Reduced environmental footprint
Contact Us About This Guide
Use your smartphone, tablet, iPad or laptop to send your printing straight to a TAFE NSW MFD. You will need to:
- have a compatible device with up to date software
- be on a TAFE NSW campus where you can connect to the TAFE NSW Wi-Fi
- set up your device before your first print request.
Follow the device specific instructions below.
To access these services, you will need to :
- be currently enrolled or employed in TAFE NSW
- know your TAFE NSW student or staff username and password
- have a TAFEcard
You can use the services with just your username and password, but having your TAFEcard handy will make it quicker and easier for you.
Print and Copy Services at all Libraries
All TAFE NSW Libraries have print and copy services in or near by to the libraries.
Find your nearest TAFE NSW library from the link below.