Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Spaces and Support Open!
TAFE NSW Library spaces are open to TAFE NSW enrolled students and staff only.
- Members of the public cannot stay in the library.
- Social distancing and restricted capacity measures will be in place and may affect some services and access to facilities.
Contact your Local TAFE NSW Library
TAFE libraries can be contacted by phone or email. Many libraries are operating on reduced hours. Please check the link below.
If you have items currently on loan, you may be able to renew them. See the renewal link below or contact library staff.
Whilst libraries are open, you can limit contact:
- You can return your items through external return chutes if available at your campus. Details in the link below.
- You can request items by phone or email and pickup from the library.
Contact your library:
Search the Catalogue
Find library resources for your course
Smarthinking (New after hours study help replacing Studiosity)
Free after hours study help, including expert assistance with subjects like writing, maths, science, economics and more. A friendly support team is waiting online to help you, 3:00 pm till late, Monday to Thursday and 24/7 Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Smarthinking is an addition to the wide variety of study support services that TAFE NSW already offer to help students with their learning needs, so you have the flexibility to choose the study support option that best suits you.
Chat to a Librarian
Have a question about libraries?
eResources include eBooks, online videos and newspaper, magazine and journal articles from databases which you can read online. To access use your TAFE NSW username and password.
For additional information and study support check out these links:
Access to Computers on Campus
Whilst the number of computers available in libraries has been reduced due to space capacity and social distancing measures, most campuses are providing access to extra computer facilities outside of the library, including some evening hours.
- Call ahead to your local library for information on booking processes and the location and availability of computers both in the library and on campus.
- Bring your own headsets. Libraries are unable to lend headsets during this time.
- Note that most computers both in the library and on campus will not have camera access at this time.
Help with Technology
Whilst Library staff are happy to assist where they can during library opening hours, please note that social distancing measures may mean they are not able to provide the level of help you require. Further help:
My Subject Guides
Find resources for your course. Note: TAFE digital students can use any of the guides.
Contains 10,000+ high quality online courses teaching creative, business and technology skills. The courses are available in all levels from beginners to advanced.